Account Executive - Technology
Headquartered in Ashburn, VA, Warriors has placed over 5,000 IT Professionals and will find stable jobs for another 15,000 by 2022. We are a master recruiting engine providing On Demand Information Technology staffing for fast-growth businesses. Powered by great people and winning recruiting processes, our elite Recruiting Engine fuels 3 of the USA's top 10 Defense Contractors, 12 “Inc. 500” and 3 Washington “Fast 50” companies. Right Now.
We're an established recruiting firm with a 20-year track record of success. Our Service Lines include RPO, Executive Search, and Contract to Hire (Warriors Systems) with a focus on Information Technology recruiting. Warriors built our company as a Recruiting engine. We hired the right people, built a good culture. We've helped dozens of companies grow and ultimately positioned for acquisition.
But now Warriors is experiencing a shift from RPO business to contract staffing business. Our revenues from Warriors Systems recently exceeded RPO revenues for the first time in our history. But we lack experience selling contract staffing services and we now want to recruit this talent into our company.
Why Join our Engine?
- We believe in Good Culture
- We live out our Core Values.
- We recruit deeply to bring people onboard that support our culture.
- Named a Washington Business Journal's “Best Places to Work” in 2016
- Our Recruiting Engine includes 22 hungry Recruiters, all trained through “Warriors U”, our elite Recruiter Training Program
- Proven processes for Account Management, Recruiting and Operations. Written down.
- Are you tired of bringing reqs back to your recruiting team and they go unfilled? Won't happen here.
- Incredible growth potential to join a winning team with elite Recruiters ready to take Warriors to the next level
- Energetic and willing to add positive energy to our office daily
- Integrity – you must have it all the time
- Team players who understand Teams that win usually results in individual success
- Coachable - what would your coaches say if we asked them about you?
- 2+ years experience in a sales role at a large, Contract Staffing firm
- Experience in staff augmentation, especially within the IT industry
- Understanding of Federal IT staffing marketplace. Success closing deals as Sale Executive.
- Proven ability qualifying job openings, negotiating hourly rates and winning federal contracts.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal Recruiters and Account Managers in order to fill job openings
- Drive growth of the Warriors Systems Service Line through identification of new customers and engagement of current client base
- Contact and meet with prospective customers to establish customer needs, hiring cycles, and build a customer relationship
- Prepare and present sales information and effective proposals for customers
- A sense of urgency to grow career and Warriors
Please forward this email to any Winner you know who fits the description above and might be looking for a job.
Posting ID: 603634864Posted: 2021-03-02