Journey is on a mission to help all people live happier, healthier lives. We believe that by transforming your mind, you transform your life so we're building the world's largest, most supportive, and inclusive community for learning to live your best life.
We work with care and intention to create a company with the following environment:
- Safe & Caring. We are an emotionally safe environment where you can show up authentically and bring your whole self to work. You are safe to take risks, be vulnerable, be silly, and make mistakes.
- Transparent. We trust you and our business information is shared openly. Similarly, we expect you to be upfront and candid, and say it like it is. Through open, compassionate feedback, we can grow as individuals and as a team.
- Ownership & Initiative. Do as you say. Hold yourself and others accountable. Through this, we will achieve our goals and our mission.
- Growth-Oriented. Never stop learning and improving. We believe in continuous growth and we will do our part to help you both personally and professionally.
- Fun. We have fun together and dont take ourselves too seriously. Life is short so lets enjoy the journey together! ;)
About The Role
Were seeking someone to help grow our sales as we look to rapidly scale our B2B business. As VP of Sales, youll build a repeatable sales process, drive lead-development in partnership with our marketing team, and hire and train a world-class team of sales professionals. Youll also lead the team in closing new clients through an ability to connect on a human level for cautious first-time buyers.
If youve got sales expertise, a knack for sales strategy, building scalable processes, hiring and coaching teams, and want to do so in the name of something you truly believe in, then this is the opportunity for you!
In this job, you will:
- Own and lead Journeys sales efforts by creating and implementing a sales strategy to generate leads, expand to new markets and cities, and increase close rates and renewal rates
- Create a predictable sales process leading to shorter sales cycles, better qualification processes, and more customer growth
- Lead hiring and coaching of sales team members to ensure that the team has the capacity to hit big goals
- Close deals yourself (this is a player - coach role) through your ability to sell to first-time buyers who are purchasing a new kind of product
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- Youve successfully built a sales process from the ground up that includes distinct stages and decision points - as well as clear roles for leadership team members and the sales team
- You have a distinct philosophy and approach to both hiring and coaching a sales team
- You have a well-honed ability to make first-time corporate buyers feel confident in purchasing something new
- You enjoy mindfulness, meditation and love engaging others in discussions about the benefits of a more holistic approach to life and work
- You're excited to lead a growing sales team - and advance yourself in a fast-growing company focused equally on sales and product development
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. Journey contributes to a portion of the medical insurance premium, provided through Aetna.
- Vacation Days. Team members receive 3 weeks of paid vacation and unlimited unpaid personal days off.
- Wisdom Money. Team members receive $1,000 per year to spend on personal development activities, such as meditation classes and retreats, as they see fit.
- Complimentary Journey Classes & Courses. Team members can participate in an unlimited number of Journey classes and courses.
Posting ID: 594524572Posted: 2021-01-24