JPC Architects is looking for a part-time Receptionist.
JPC Architects is the leading corporate interiors and architecture firm in the Pacific Northwest. Here at JPC, we think outside the box and challenge norms to create attractive, innovative, cohesive spaces that exceed our clients’ expectations. We have celebrated over 30 years in business, growing to a staff of 65 talented team members.
We are hiring for a part-time Receptionist position. This position plays a true supporting role for our staff, serving as a “Director of First Impressions” and constantly looking for ways to make our designers lives easier at work.
- Greet all guests in a professional and friendly manner
- Manage multiple incoming phone calls
- Work with the rest of the front desk team to maintain a collaborative and celebratory work culture by planning special events, company parties, and fundraisers
- Maintain office cleanliness, including keeping lobby, conference rooms, shared spaces, and storage areas in order
- Maintain kitchen area, including emptying the dishwasher, making coffee, and cleaning up after events
- Maintain supply inventory; verify inventory levels and order replacements as needed
- Errands and other projects may be assigned on an as-needed basis
- 1+ years of relevant work experience; experience in a professional office preferred
- Ability to work Monday - Friday mornings
- Professional demeanor with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work additional hours (up to a full-time schedule) as needed during busy times or to cover for time off
We work hard and have fun doing it. Not only will you find us creating amazing designs for our clients, you’ll also find us celebrating staff birthdays and anniversaries, giving back to our community, working out together, enjoying happy hours, and coming together (mostly virtually for now!) as a team to reach our goals.
To find out more what it’s like to work at JPC, check us out on Instagram.
Please apply online at www.jpcarchitects.com/careers.
Posting ID: 597290307Posted: 2021-01-18