Principal Analysts and Software Engineers for immediate hire.
- PhD, MS or BS in Physics, Engineering, Optics, Math or Computer Science
- Software development experience (C++ and C)
- Comfortable with algebra/math
- Self-motivated and self-managed/productive
- Comfortable with remote-team environment
- Capable of a security clearance
- Linux and Windows experience
- US Citizenship
- Sensor experience: EO, IR, hyperspectral, ladar, radar (ISAR/SAR, RBGM, DBS, SSS), sonar
- Advanced math, physics or engineering modeling
- GPU or CUDA or real-time ray-tracing coding experience
- Hardware experience
- Strong Linux experience
- Good technical proposal writing skills
- Design/Develop Sensor Product Software
- Integration and testing of systems
- Presenting/Training customers on products
JRM Technologies is a small, hi-tech firm (20 employees) specializing in advanced sensor modeling and simulation products for EO, IR, radar and sonar applications. Our products are used in applications ranging from pilot sensor training to IR missile system development and testing.
Our products are sold in the US and throughout the world.
We are growing and need new, highly motivated staff to meet demand!
Posting ID: 598682117Posted: 2021-01-25