Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Executive Director, M/E IT Solutions Architectto join our team in the Herndon, VA office. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Come help us design the future through developing Tier 1 proposal solutions for mission and enterprise IT, IT Service Management (ITSM), and key growth areas for theFedCiv Sector. We value your imagination and are looking for an innovative team player that can help us advance ManTech's managed services solutions and Enterprise IT offerings with your expertise that enhance our customers' environment so they can focus on their mission. We are a small team of "all-stars" that work closely with the Business Units and Sales team to meet with customers to understand their challenges and needs, and then identify disruptive technologies, emerging methodologies, new business models, and processes to adapt into a technical solution. This position also plays a major role in writing technical solutions into proposals, white papers, and concepts to ensure thoughts are carried throughout the proposal. If you think you have what it takes to help meet with customers, develop solutions, write on proposals, and want to be rewarded, then this is your calling card! When we say Mission and Enterprise IT, what do we really mean? Core component areas include: Enterprise IT, Software and System Engineering, Data Analytics, Mobile Communications, C4ISR and Space systems. As an industry and market expert, you will develop and drive large and/or highly complex business solutions for new business pursuits or existing programs. ITIL Framework, ITSM, ISO 20000 processes, Business and Intelligence Analytics; Integrated Cybersecurity; Applications Development and Testing; Cloud and Data Center Infrastructure Modernization; Network Architectures; Business Process Management and Enterprise Managed Service Delivery; and Digital Workplace Transformation and Enterprise Mobility. We need creative juices flowing, here are the key ingredients: Sales Enabler. Help us win! * Working and leading in the Sales Centers of Excellence (CoE), underneath the VP of Solutions, we need your expertise and writing support across the full Business Development life cycle.
* Provide technical, pre-sales integration support toFedCiv Sector.
* You developed a great solution, now we need you to write it. Develop white papers, develop responses for request for information (RFIs), and serve as the solutions lead on proposal responses.
* Analyze RFPs to develop differentiated, compelling business solutions compliant to solicitation requirements, federal acquisition process and industry best practices.
* Assist Capture Managers and Operations Team in developing Enterprise IT, networking, infrastructure, integration, and managed services optimized solutions to meet customers' needs and requirements. Creator. Develop colorful engineering solutions * Design, develop, and document systems and enterprise level ITSM solutions compatible with the customers environment and compliant to IT standards (e.g. ITIL Foundation, DoD Architecture Framework), Security standards, policies, and regulations.
* Define and automate solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), micro services patterns, automating business process models and cloud-based services.
* Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques. * Evaluate new technology, providing recommendations and solution prototypes. Customer Liaison. A positive attitude is a must. * Meeting with customers to understand technical requirements, state of current environment, and mission. * Analyze customer needs, business and technical requirements to translate into functional design documents, data flow diagrams, solutions and proposals.
* Present technical briefings and vet solutions toFedCiv Customer stakeholders.
* Communicate the role and value of the proposed solution to the customer organization and present the business case for technology implementation and/or managed services investments. Team Player. Working together creates success. * Team player ready to help in every possible way. When a fire breaks out, everyone grabs a bucket!
* Innovation is part of our DNA. Our culture includes participation in technical Enterprise IT Communities of Practice and user groups in advanced technology areas to collaborate across the company. Active participation or leading will be expected.
* Lead your own solutions and support other solution architects on your team to help increase the quality of their solution. * Good ideas should be shared. Design, populate and expand ManTech's virtual collaboration space.
* Collaborate. Work in conjunction with other Solution Architects to create, maintain and publish methodologies, approaches and best practices in support of ManTech key business areas in the Communities of Practice. Basic Qualifications: * A minimum of (12) twelve years of related experience including leadership and management experience AND a minimum of (8) eight-years of hands-on Enterprise IT and integration/technical delivery experience in Enterprise and Mission IT and Software and System.
* A minimum of (5) five-years of supporting business development life cycle including solution development, technical volume lead, and proposal writing support.
* Experience in at least (4) four of the following areas: Business and Intelligence Analytics; Integrated Cybersecurity; Data Center Infrastructure Modernization; Enterprise Managed Service Delivery; Enterprise and Cloud Systems Integration; and Digital Workplace Transformation and Enterprise Mobility, 5G.
* Proven track record in ITSM technologies (ServiceNow, BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP, etc.).
* Demonstrated experience supporting FedCiv community.
* Expert knowledge of enterprise and hybrid environments (VMWare, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform).
* Experience with working through federal acquisition process.
* Familiarity with DevOps/DevSecOps/Scrum/SAFe and other agile processes.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Track record in leading successful capture and proposal efforts as a lead solution engineer/architect.
* Experience in delivering and managing technology-based systems integration and managed services projects.
* Strong presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain senior client relationships.
* Exceptional communication, team building and mentoring skills. Strong ability to manage multiple programs, handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and switch between assignments quickly. Strong ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks.
* Willingness to travel. Preferred Qualifications: * A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, Physical Sciences or related technical.
* A Master's degree is highly desired. Security Clearance Requirements: * Top-Secret clearance Physical Requirements: * Must be able to remain in a stationary position (50%) fifty-percent of the time. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.