An ambulatory surgery center has an immediate opening for a RN Administrator to coordinate nursing care and services for patients telephonically, electronically, and/or by mail. The hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with physicians and other healthcare providers to coordinate the care for patients from referral/consultation to discharge /follow up.
- Assists with pre-authorization process.
- Coordinates and ensures all patient scheduling including consultation, diagnostic, and treatment procedures.
- Performs and documents evaluations and assessments of patient. Assists with ordering labs, x-rays, and diagnostic procedures.
- Works in collaboration with surgeons and physicians with educating the patients and their families about medical care.
- Assists with the development of patient/family educational materials.
- Provides leadership for process improvement related to the care of patients.
Job Requirements Qualifications:
- BSN from accredited university
- Certified Administrator Surgery Center (CASC) Required
- 2-3 years' experience surgical coordination
- MD or MD Compact unencumbered RN License
- Immunizations: MMR, Varicella, HepB, TDAP, Flu Shot
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- Experience using EMRs and web-based applications
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent inter-personal skill
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
Posting ID: 609633446Posted: 2021-03-02