BITS,a CACI Company,offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seekinga Client Services Liaison
to support the Army'sEnterprise Cloud Management Office (ECMO) Code Repositories And Transformation Environment (CReATE)program. CReATE is a critical part of the ECMO's mission that is tasked with building a secure cloud computing environment as well as migrating applications into the environment. You will be part of team where problem-solving and communication skills are critical to success. CReATE provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Our team is responsible for designing, building, and implementing aDevSecOpspipelines following industry best practices.Choose us and make building and delivering innovative solutions part of your extraordinary career.
ArmyCReATEfocuses on enabling development teams from across Army to utilize both unclassified and classified development resources as part of a build low, deliver high approach. As a result, you would be part of the team designing workflows on the unclassified cloud, giving the ability to work remotely during this unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic.
More About this Role:
- Work with government stakeholders, product owners, and software architects to design marketing strategy surrounding the creation and implementation of various automation tools and workflows used within a DevSecOps pipeline
- Craft specific presentations showing successful DevSecOps builds and provide stakeholders with a firm understanding of the enterprise automation implication of these builds that expand beyond ECMO to the Army writ large
- Drive the messaging for innovation through the use of technology and automation
- Ability to leverage a complete DevSecOps pipeline to drive rapid delivery of both understanding and functionality to the client
- Meet with company grade officers to senior executive service members daily to discuss current development progress and risk assessment
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current in scope Secret Clearance
- Candidates will be put in for TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
Education:Candidate must have one of the following with direct experience leading IT system work involving virtualization, cloud services engineering, micro service architecture, web applications, systems integration, and related software development:
- 10-12 Years of job related experience with BS
- 8-10 Years of job related experience with MS
Experience Required Skills:
- Ensure customer and stakeholder requirements are communicated and met
- Taken ownership of communication and technical problem resolution between development team and government stakeholders
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment within a distributed team
- Hands-on knowledge of agile Software Development processes
- Experienced in communicating with high level military officials (Army)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services, Platform as a Service providers, and Container environments (Kubernetes) concepts
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Knowledge of Intelligence DoD processes, policies and guidance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Strong understanding of agile development practices, including Agile Scrum methodology
- Proficient in CI/CD processes
- Firm understanding of the Army's Project Quantum Leap
- Good grasp of the Army's rank structure, existing regulations and policies as well as efforts to modernize existing frameworks, such as ECMO
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level 2 / IAM Level 1 Certification for Privileged User Access (i.e. CompTIA Security+)
What We can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington & Denver Posts.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.