We are growing! Juniper Landscaping is currently hiring for several landscapers.
- Move the soil, equipment and materials, dig holes and perform related tasks to help LANDSCAPE GARDENER in landscaping: dig holes for plants and trees, using picks and shovels.
- Mix fertilizer or lime with soil at the bottom of the holes to enrich the soil, place the plants or trees in the holes and add soil to fill the holes.
- Connect tree cables planted to stakes to support trees.
- Drag or extend the topsoil, using wheelbarrow and rake.
- Water the lawn, trees and plants, using a system of portable sprinklers, hoses or showers.
- Stretch the straw on the sown soil to prevent the movement of seeds and soil.
- Build shapes for concrete edges, using wood, hammer and nails.
- Mix and pour the cement for the edges of the garden.
- Place decorative stones and flower plants in landscaped areas.
- Cut the grass, using a lawn mower.
- Other tasks as assigned
Most of our current crew speak Spanish - Bilingual is a plus
Valid Driver's License Preferred.
Must have reliable transportation
Posting ID: 593323557Posted: 2021-01-27