We are actively seeking Juniper Certified Network Engineers to support our government professional services division.
All candidates must be US Citizens
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with customers, prospects and other persons in a position to influence business opportunities.
- Manage and execute “proof events” including POC documentation, success criteria, and conclusion meetings.
- Provide technical information on product, service, or equipment by answering questions and providing demonstrations.
- Prepare architecture documents, demos, and product training sessions as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short and long-term issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to product growth with recommended options and courses of action for winning business.
- Establish thought leadership by producing technical blog posts, white papers, and use cases.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Training and Certifications (one or more of the following) - CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, VCP, JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIE, NetApp ON-TAP
- Strong tech skills/background to develop solutions and communicate with IT and C-level staff.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in non-technical terms and business value.
- Requirements Analysis, Problem Solving
- Product/Partner Knowledge, Value Selling, Presentation Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Strong ability to cultivate existing customer relationships
- Experience with Enterprise IT architectures or Managed Services
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593947017Posted: 2021-01-22