Juno Search Partnered has partnered with a Nationally recognized Not-For-Profit in Philadelphia that is looking for a Grant Accountant. This is a newly created role within the organization that will focus on processing grant activities and maintaining the financial records in compliance with terms and conditions and audit standards.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, organize, and coordinate the accounting and financial reporting for the grant portfolio.
- Maintain financial records of all grant funds consistent with audit standards
- Provide regular reporting and perform a variety of financial analysis on an as-needed basis
- Monitor grant compliance with internal policies and any other applicable grant regulations
- Assist the Controller with timely, accurately, and effectively reporting all financial information to both internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
- 2-5 years of Grant experience
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Excellent communication skills
Posting ID: 599084566Posted: 2021-01-27