PART-TIME CLINICAL THERAPIST - CHARLESTON COUNTY, SC
Do you have what it takes to be part of a dynamic organization passionate about helping children & families? JusticeWorks is an employee-centered company which does ‘whatever it takes’ to achieve positive outcomes for youth and families in the juvenile justice system. Our service repertoire is always expanding and serving new populations. We provide in-home services as a way to keep children safe, enhance family functioning and keep youth out of trouble as a response to out-of- home placement options.
We are a strength-based organization looking for hardworking staff who are comfortable working both independently and as part of a team. There is extensive driving to see clients, with flexibility, and a mileage allowance provided. JusticeWorks YouthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Summary: Learn about your clients by performing a diagnostic assessment which requires experience and background with assessments and interpreting information to formulate a diagnosis. Identify goals and objectives based on client’s needs and formulate a treatment plan. Conduct individual, family, and group therapy sessions for children and families through a trauma informed approach.
PART-TIME CLINICAL THERAPIST - $500 STAY BONUS
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement diagnostic skills by performing diagnostic assessments and formulating a diagnosis and treatment recommendations for clients.
- Develop measurable goals and objectives specific to each client and create a treatment plan to guide client’s services.
- Conduct Individual, Family, and Group Therapy sessions in the home or office environment.
- Collaborate with team members, school personnel and family members to help develop school, home and community behavioral intervention plans for emotionally behavioral challenged students.
- Implement, monitor, evaluate, update and revise behavioral intervention plans.
- Participate in and provide all information for Individualized Education Plan Meetings, Family Treatment Plan Meetings, Behavioral Manifestation Hearings, DJJ Hearings and all other student specific meetings.
- Provide crisis counseling and intervention when needed at school, home and in the community.
- Complete all Clinical Service Notes accurately and in a timely manner.
- Identify, gather, and utilize appropriate and specific data to create baseline and monitor progress for clients in all treatment areas
- Provide all information and documentation needed for Medicaid billing in an accurate and timely manner according to Department of Health and Human Service standards.
- Participate in identified in-service trainings.
- Participate in all individual and group clinical supervision sessions.
- Participate in client chart maintenance and client chart audits.
- Submit accurate, required notes within 24 hours of service and complete required reports within assigned timeframes.
- Transport clients utilizing personal vehicle, as necessary.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Licensure in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or other related Behavioral Health field from an accredited institution for higher learning. Preferred LPC, LISW, LMFT, Licensed PhD, Psychologist.
- Will consider LPC-I, LMSW, LMFT-I actively seeking independent licensure, must have state board approved contract on file.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and access to a vehicle.
- Pass current, applicable clearances.
- Pass pre-employment, post-offer drug screening.
Reimbursement for cost of receiving independent licensure is available and may be applicable.
JusticeWorks Behavioral Care offers in home and community-based services to enhance and improve behavioral challenges and to increase health and wellbeing to children and families. These services are offered in the natural environment such as home, community, school and substitute care setting.
Posting ID: 593743384Posted: 2021-01-26