Blitz Digital Group, based in Northern VA, just outside of Washington DC, is seeking a creative, driven Client Account Manager that is in-tune with the latest fundraising trends and can craft multiple email fundraising and advertising campaigns for a variety of conservative non-profit organizations, PACs, and associations. Successful AM's are driven by professional curiosity and seek to partner directly with our clients to develop and grow strong online fundraising programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and provide strategic guidance for high profile accounts, and senior points-of-contact
- Create and proactively pitch digital strategy for top candidates, PACs, advocacy groups and nonprofits
- Write and execute effective direct response e-mail campaigns that generate revenue and activate supporters
- Manage internal teams on all aspects of an online campaign, including ownership of timelines, project materials, documents, assets, reports, meetings, etc.
- Analyze data to prepare and present client-facing reports and memos
- Manage client's fundraising, media, and program budgets
- Identify, and create, upsell and business expansion opportunities
- Strong writing, proofing and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong client relationship building skills and solutions-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple high-profile projects at once
- Willingness to go the extra mile to capitalize on fundraising opportunities as they happen
- Strong knowledge and interest in conservative ideology
- Minimum 5 years of similar professional experience
- BA/BS degree; preferably in Political Science, English, Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge of direct-response fundraising campaigns and email marketing preferred
- Experience in HTML, Iterable or similar enterprise email marketing platforms preferred
Want to make an impact and join a growing dynamic marketing agency? Think you have the entrepreneurial spirit it takes to join our marketing team? Tell us your story, submit cover letters, salary requirements, resumes and any recommendations. For further company details, please visit our website: www.blitzdigitalgroup.com/careers
Blitz Digital Group specializes in personalized email creative, and online advertising. Blitz elevates brand storytelling with handcrafted creative, and innovative email campaigns that share our clients' missions with the world. We are proud to help non-profits and political candidates reach their goals and accomplish their mission – we help associations, commercial start-ups, and new brands too! Blitz Digital Group is a proud member of the HSP Direct family of companies.
THE WASHINGTON POST NAMES HSP DIRECT A 2019 TOP WASHINGTON-AREA WORKPLACE
HSP Direct, BLITZ Digital Group's parent company, has been named one of The Washington Post’s 2019 Top Workplaces in the Washington, D.C. area. Selection is based solely on employee feedback gathered through an anonymous third-party survey administered by research partner Energage, LLC, which measured several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection. This year’s list honors more than 150 companies including government contractors, law firms, nonprofits, schools, and businesses.
Here’s our feature on Top Workplaces: https://topworkplaces.com/publication/washington/hsp-direct/
Posting ID: 599645336Posted: 2021-01-21