Mr. Appliance- Fredericksburg, Centreville and Warrenton New Career Opportunities for skilled applicants in the HVAC and electrical trained industries.
Locally owned and operated, national company is looking for experienced in-home appliance repair technicians
#readytowork to service Fairfax County, Fauquier County, Prince William County and Stafford County areas.The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a minimum of one year in the repair industry. Will train the right candidate with strong mechanical/electrical ability
and excellent customer service/communication skills. Duties and Responsibilities:
· He or she is expected to provide a quality and timely repair of all major appliances typically found in a customer’s home while maintaining a high level of customer service.· Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required· Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations
and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed utilizing our online iPad technology· Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related position · Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced Physical Demands:
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances Benefits:
· $1,000 signing bonus to experienced ready-to-work technicians
, to be paid after 90 days of employment· Company vehicle and uniforms· Competitive Compensation with additional incentives bonuses· Training· Dental, Vision and Medical Stipend (after 90 days of employment)· Great team environment! Education:
· High school graduate or equivalentJob Requirements:
· Valid Driver's License with clean record· Must be at least 18 years of age· Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technologyNOW HIRING
! Don't wait to start your new career as an Appliance Repair Technician! Stay local and enjoy a flexible schedule! Fast-tracking for candidates with Sealed System experience. (All job offers are subject to background checks and drug screenings.)We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Mr. Appliance LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Appliance® franchised system. Each Mr. Appliance® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Appliance LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Appliance® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Appliance LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.