Perform engineering duties in planning, designing and testing new products and technologies relating to pneumatics.Benefits
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401K with company match, Paid holidays, Bereavement leave, Educational Tuition Reimbursement, Paid vacationCultureOur Vision
: Miniature control solutions that improve life and animate the world.Our Mission
: Putting people firstResponsibilities
- Work independently and as part of a team in the development of new products and technologies relating to pneumatics.
- Design and execute test procedures for prototype validation
- Create drawings and models based on design input specifications
- Direct and coordinate the fabrication of models or samples and the drafting of working drawings and specification sheets from sketches
- Develop manufacturing procedures and monitor the manufacture of their designs in a factory. Improving operations and product quality.
- Research production specifications cost production materials, and manufacturing methods and provide cost estimates and itemized production requirements.
- Familiarity with metal fabrication, machining, and general production process preferred.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Accept a drug test to be performed
Minimum of 4 years of mechanical engineering post graduate experience
Proficient experience in 3D CAD
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Knowledge in: 3D CAD (preferably SolidWorks)Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Posting ID: 593741470Posted: 2021-01-25