Kaimetrix is seeking qualified personnel to support a contract within the Intelligence Community as a Senior Data Scientist. The location of the position will be Fort Belvoir, VA.
The Senior Data Scientist shall provide consultative services throughout the organization, as well as inter-departmentally to technical groups or organizations at a level of style, grammar, organization and technical construction expected at an executive level. The Senior Data Scientist shall convey Big Data Analytics and Data Science concepts and its contributions to Intelligence organizations and is capable of supporting Data Science DOTmLPF-P processes and business impact to senior officials and facilitate design reviews across the organization.
The Senior Data Scientist must be able to:
- Develop data analysis of computational algorithms and statistical methods that find patterns and relationships in large volumes of Government classified structured, and unstructured data sets to ensure all data has secure read/write permissions and meets security and Control Access Program Coordination Office (CAPCO) compliances
- Implement and maintain workflows, data models, indexes and templates, and facilitate data movement on all associated systems and networks
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies and/or architectures to solve design, development, and operational problems in classified and unclassified environments
- Active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
- PhD in area of Sciences or Engineering with at least 12 years’ experience with Data Sciences management of Technologies programs/project “OR” a MS in area of Sciences or Engineering with at least 20 years’ experience in Data Science and management of Technologies programs/projects
- 3 years’ experience researching and evaluating advanced technologies and their applicability to help satisfy operational intelligence and Information Technology (IT) capability gaps
- 3 years’ experience performing assessments that can be applied to the development of advanced analytics capabilities; or processing capabilities; or communications capabilities
- 3 years’ experience performing assessments for IT architecture improvements
- 5 years’ experience making recommendations and developing plans to integrate commercial, laboratory, and university developed advanced technologies into Army, DoD or other operational baselines
Kaimetrix, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Kaimetrix is an ISO 9001:2015 certified small-business federal contractor. Our focus is on delivering top technical talent to solve our customers most challenging requirements. With a culture of continuous improvement, we consistently achieve results that exceed expectations. Our professional services include: IT Service Management, Infrastructure Operations, Cyber Security, Software Development, IT Strategy, and Talent Acquisition/Consulting.
We focus on continuous improvement resulting in the highest-level of customer satisfaction. This commitment is the foundation of our corporate culture and the following values:
People are the most critical success factor
Process must evolve through incremental changes
Improvements must be measurable based on performance
Continuous improvement is critical to long term success
Posting ID: 598681979Posted: 2021-01-17