Kaimetrix, L.L.C. is seeking a Cybersecurity SME to be a part of our Key Personnel team for a bid for new work supporting the Defense Travel Management Office (DTMO) Passport Enterprise IT Support (PEIS) in Fort Detrick, MD, or remote.
The Cybersecurity SME will support a team responsible for external Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) vulnerability assessments, Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI), and DOD Inspector General (IG) audits. The cybersecurity team will manage Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&M), collect deliverables and artifacts, and provide the information to the customer.
Cybersecurity SME Responsibilities:
- Assess systems and advise on vulnerabilities
- Monitor and implement DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) checklists and Risk Management Framework (RMF) security control compliance
- Coordinate the government accrediting officials to remediate vulnerability findings and compliance issues and develop plans for resolution.
- Conduct root-cause analysis, fixes, and configuration changes with the various teams to verify that the updates do not impact operations.
- Research common fixes and impacts to operating system, software, and hardware-based vulnerabilities.
- Develop security and vulnerability related reports.
Cybersecurity SME Requirements:
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience in the cybersecurity field
- At least 5 years of experience with executing the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Certification in any of the cloud disciplines - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack or any cloud certification that validates that the candidate is eligible to handle high level and modern data center environments
Kaimetrix, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Kaimetrix is an ISO 9001:2015 certified small-business federal contractor. Our focus is on delivering top technical talent to solve our customers most challenging requirements. With a culture of continuous improvement, we consistently achieve results that exceed expectations. Our professional services include: IT Service Management, Infrastructure Operations, Cyber Security, Software Development, IT Strategy, and Talent Acquisition/Consulting.
We focus on continuous improvement resulting in the highest-level of customer satisfaction. This commitment is the foundation of our corporate culture and the following values:
People are the most critical success factor
Process must evolve through incremental changes
Improvements must be measurable based on performance
Continuous improvement is critical to long term success
Posting ID: 599917768Posted: 2021-01-16