Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Dedicated administrative support for the Project Managers, Estimators, and Directors in the assigned department.
- Administrative support in such areas as:
- CRM electronic entries for all potential jobs.
- Process bid bonds & payments and performance bond requests.
- Prepare bids - completing confirmation of quotes.
- Process bids - update CRM with bid values and notes.
- Contract review.
- Insurance requests.
- Process initial project information relating to certified payroll, billings and other pertinent project information.
- Prep billing file.
- Prep contract package for signatures.
- Assist with monthly forecast sheets.
- Process billings, receivables, burnsheets, project warranties, job closeout files, etc.
- Set up travel arrangements.
- And other duties as assigned by your manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a similar position within the construction industry.
- Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent follow through and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be friendly and outgoing.
- Prior experience in construction preferred.
Posting ID: 602105231Posted: 2021-01-27