Randolph, MA 02368 Date Posted:
Master's Degree We are proudly expanding our Autism program with the utilization of evidenced based ABA practices. Join KFSABA and be trained to implement the latest techniques. We also offer supervision for individuals pursuing their BCBA and paid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training and certification.Kaleidoscope ABA has seen amazing growth over the last year which has lead us to opening new ABA Centers in the Worcester and Wellesley areas. We are looking for BCBA to join our team and be an integral part of opening our new centers. This would be a combination of Center and Home-based services as we look to expand our reach in Massachusetts. We currently have centers located in Franklin, Wellesley, and Mansfield. Join our staff of enthusiastic and compassionate BCBA's. You will be responsible for the completion of behavioral assessments, clinical supervision, direct treatment, and parent training.LOCATIONS & HOURS
* Center and Home-based in Wellesley, MA and Worcester, MA
* Flexible hours: full time and part-time opportunities are available
* Available hours include (but are not limited to) weekdays and Saturdays with shifts varying between afternoon and eveningsREQUIRED EXPRIENCE & EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Master's Degree
* Current BCBA Certification
* Current LABA License
* Experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions
* Demonstrated ability to effectively solve problems
* Effective written and verbal communication skillsADVANTAGES
* Work with a committed agency with a 15 year unbelievable track record of service and advancement
* Highly competitive compensation based on your education and experienceABOUT US
Kaleidoscope ABA provides center based, community and home based Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Therapy services to children and young adults. We use evidence-based, best practice models to support and provide effective treatment to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) as well as other behavioral and developmental disabilities. Our team partners with family members to create individualized ABA treatment plans designed to meet the individual needs of each person we serve.
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions ABA, Inc. is an EEO employer.Licenses:
- BCBA Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)Class:Work Type:
PERMANENT ONLYRef. No.:
Kaleidoscope ABAContract Contact:
MA CareersOffice Email: MACareers@kfsaba.orgOffice Phone:
792 South Main Street, Suite 200, Mansfield, MA 02048About Us: Registering on the KFSABA.org website portal is not a guarantee that contracting or work opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such opportunities at your sole discretion. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the Kaleidoscope Family Solutions ABA, Inc. dba Kaleidoscope ABA.
Kaleidoscope ABA uses an evidenced-based model for treatment and supports to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) as well as other behavioral and developmental disabilities.
We work with children in many settings. We deliver intensive ABA therapy treatment to children in their home, community, or at one of our centers. All programs are developed and directly overseen by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), and are implemented by our Registered Behavioral Technicians or ABA Specialists.
Posting ID: 600115502Posted: 2021-01-16