Join International Industrial Contracting Corporation and work in a team that is dedicated to a safe work environment while meeting our industrial projects requirements.
The role reports to the Warehouse Manager and is located in Tullahoma, Tennessee. As a Warehouse, Equipment & Tooling Associate, candidate would need to perform the following duties.
· Ensures various warehousing operations including packing and storage, replenishment, picking, loading and dispatching are executed in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
· Coordinate tooling rotations & calibration for field personnel; track and ensure calibrated tools (Optic level, Theodolite, Torque wrenches, laser equipment) are kept up to date.
· Coordinate with the Field Superintendents to fill their original equipment, tools and consumable orders and follow-up orders for jobsites.
· Perform work activities while following all health, safety and environmental protocols.
· Checks quality of incoming goods for storage including all power tools, hydraulic tools for wear and tear to ensure the tools are in good working condition for the next job.
· When a job site is completed, inventory all gang boxes, tools and equipment to ensure nothing has been left behind at the job site.
· Responsible for sorting and arranging material for storage as per guidelines.
· The job may include picking components from stock for dispatch, final packing on pallets, transport of equipment, tools and consumables and various other collection, storage and warehouse activities.
· Performs other routine activities according to established procedures.
· Procure tools, maintenance items, cleaning items or other items as needed for jobsite or warehouse needs while maintaining adequate stock in the warehouse.
· Must be available during holiday and weekend shut down work.
· Maintenance on Propane welders (oil change, air filter and appearance of the welders).
· Inspect all rigging materials (steel chokers, nylon chockers, shackles, swivel hooks, and eye bolts and other rigging) and documented annually.
· Inspect all safety/fall protection (body harness, lanyards and retractables)
· Ensure the appearance of the companies’ pick-up trucks and semi-trucks both inside and outside are acceptable.
· Verify invoices for tools and equipment that was ordered.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent with minimum 4 years of experience in Warehouse / Logistics.
· Forklift Certification or ability to obtain it within 30 days.
· Results oriented ability to deliver on commitments and follow through.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to multitask with a strong sense of priority.
· Ability to work independently and a strong team player.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and inclusiveness skills.
· Able to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft office applications.
· Fluent with warehouse safety protocols.