PARTS CLEANER for Aviation Component Repair Company – Greensboro NC
Currently seeking a motivated and hard-working equipment cleaning technician to join our team. This position will help keep all equipment and parts clean. This is a growth-oriented position.
· Accountability of parts being cleaned.
· Paint and sealant removal- units free of grime and oil and dry.
· Trash removal- all areas including front offices and shipping.
· Weekly shop cleaning- floors swept, mopped, and sinks cleaned.
· Blasters maintained and dust bags emptied.
· Wash down and spray down sink area cleaned and maintained.
· Company truck cleaned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
· High school diploma/certificate or equivalent.
· Minimum of one year of relative working experience.
· Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language, reads, and comprehends technical data/service manuals and writes legibly.
· Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds.
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time, perform repetitive bending tasks and achieve required torque specifications per manufacturer's repair procedures.
Must have basic to intermediate computer skills/experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
A valid driver’s license.
*Negative pre-employment drug screen required.