Kaplansky Insurance is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our Personal Lines team! This individual will provide superior and friendly service to clients by responding to their inquiries and addressing their needs, by matching them to the products and services our agency provides.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist clients with all service
- Customer sales and service of personal lines insurance policies
- Ability to resolve client concerns and issues
- Process policy changes
- Review gaps in coverage
- Rewrite to protect retention for the agency and provide satisfaction to the client
- Review each renewal to find gaps, areas to round out accounts.
- Quote new business and new lines of coverage for existing clients
- High School Diploma required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Licensed in Massachusetts, strongly preferred
- 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity, required
- Proficiency in the use of AMS software, insurance rating software platforms, Microsoft Word, Excel
** Applied Epic insurance agency management system experience is a plus.
Why Join Kaplansky:
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Incentives
- Career Advancement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, AND more!
With 14 locations, Kaplansky Insurance is proud to be one of the most respected and fastest-growing insurance agencies in Massachusetts.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Kaplansky, we believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
Posting ID: 593745426Posted: 2021-01-15