Kapow Noodle Bar Seeks EXPERIENCED WOK Cooks! (Boca Raton & WPB)
Award winning restaurant in Mizner Park, Boca Raton, seeks career-minded cooks and prep cooks. Executive Tim Nickey and his culinary team possess a passion for food, exceptional work ethic, and dedication. Do you?
Kapow Noodle Bar is seeking FULL-TIME WOK Cooks!
What you need to be considered
• 3+ years of related experience; high-volume experience preferred.
• Knowledge in Chinese or Thai cuisine a plus!
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize; easily adapts to change.
• Passion for Food and appreciation and understanding of food trends.
• Excellent knife skills and sharp knives.
• Punctuality & Integrity!
• Willingness to learn new techniques.
• Attention to detail.
What you will be doing:
• Working with a stellar culinary team.
• Creating inspiring dishes for a stellar guest experience.
• Working various stations at any given time
• Maintaining a clean work environment.
• Maintaining your station and equipment
• Winning awards!
What's in it for you?
Kapow Noodle Bar features an ever-changing, evolving menu, with limitless opportunities for creativity. We encourage our employees to grow and learn, and offer many opportunities for personal and career development. We're looking for dependable, honest, open-minded people to work with. We are a busy restaurant with a small open kitchen, so teamwork is at the core of our being (translated: EGO & BAD ATTITUDE have no home here!). We have created a phenomenal culture in our restaurant that is a source of pride for our staff. If you want a change of pace while still working hard to deliver the best experience for our guests, then this may be the place for you. This is a full-time position.