Designs and estimates network topologies by collecting information; performing on-site surveys; specifying components and systems; creating bills-of-materials and labor estimates; delivering complete solutions to Account Executives; leading team members.
* Accomplishes network infrastructure engineering work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees.
* Meets network infrastructure engineering work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and network infrastructure engineering standards; resolving operational problems; identifying network infrastructure engineering work process improvements; monitoring and evaluating network infrastructure engineering staff actions.
* Meets network infrastructure engineering cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
* Determines client requirements by leading the searching for RFP information online; performing site surveys; gathering information from the Account Executive and the client.
* Designs network topologies by leading the specifying of network architecture; rendering prints; preparing logical diagrams; creating bill-of-materials; estimating labor requirements; submitting design plan for review.
* Prepares bid packages by providing Account Executives with scopes of work; interfacing with purchasing for material costs; verifying RFP requirements are completed.
* Prepares documentation for procurement by verifying part numbers; coordinating with Purchasing for materials and tools.
* Resolves design and installation problems by leading the evaluating of design errors with technicians; modifying installation method; documenting corrective action; recovering the situation with Account Executives and the client.
* Prepares drawings and labels by operating AutoCAD and Visio systems; gathering "as-built" information; creating field labels for technicians; matching field labels with "as-built" information on cut sheets; creating final "as-built" drawings and diagrams.
* Assist NOC Manager in managing day-to-day flow of the team; Daily stand-up calls, decision making on next steps, coordinating with other teams, and assisting as a senior resource to rest of team
* Monitoring and Triaging Alerts and Errors for client base
* Creation and Maintenance for Patch Policies and Monitoring via ConnectWise Automate
* Managing onboarding of clients to Datto and monitoring day to day operation
* Creation of reporting and dashboards for sales and technical staff
* Assisted in restructure of Client Onboarding and Offboarding processes
* Creation of system automations to reduce help desk reactive hours per endpoint
* Develops procedures and methods for network/system infrastructure division by leading the identifying of areas for improvement; preparing documentation to refine processes; publishing information.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Configuration, Deployment, and Management of Office 365, Dynamics, and Sharepoint; Salesforce
* Configuration, Deployment, and Management of Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016
* Configuration, Deployment, and Management of ConnectWise Automate, Kaseya, and GFI RMM
Posting ID: 607450962Posted: 2021-03-06