Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? Do you engaging and communicating with people? If you answered yes to these questions, working for an Insurance Agency may be the career for you!
Who you are:
Creates a professional environment for colleagues by coming to work with a positive and approachable attitude; being willing to help each other; greeting each other with respectful salutations; communicating respectfully with each other on a daily basis; being aware of your non-verbal and verbal communication, being open to interruptions.
• Always SMILING on the phone, the customers can feel that!
• Have Integrity - Loyal, honest and ethical
• Highly competitive, driven, self-motivated
• Good personality, personable on phone
• Very organized and detail orientated
• Communicates with agent via email, text, phone whichever is necessary
• Dedicated to each client 100%, client comes first
• Good time management skills - meets deadlines
• Gets back to client in a timely manner - "Under promise, Over deliver"
• Ability to stay calm a stressful situation
• The ability to handle multiple projects
• Maintain a strong work ethic with total commitment to success each and every day.
What your role is:
• Generates new business
• Marketing visit to referral partners such as Auto dealerships, Lenders, Realtors, Apartment Complex, Small businesses while building and maintaining strong relationship
• Develop leads, schedules appointments, identify customer insurance needs and market appropriate products and services
• Cold and Warm calling lead list
• Community involvement and implement marketing
• Work with agent and sales manager to establish and meet marketing goals
• Setting up New Consultation Appointments new clients
• Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (some Saturdays)