Peraton, an industry leader providing innovative solutions for space, critical Intelligence Community missions, and offensive and defensive cyber operations, is actively seeking a Senior Deltek Financial Systems SME. The candidate must be a self-driven and results-oriented team player capable of proactively assessing and improving program and corporate-level quality.
*This position can be 100% remote*
- Lead the evaluation, escalation and resolution of defects with the Costpoint and T&E vendor (Deltek) and hosting partner
- Provision new users and ensure they are properly setup
- Analyze and support Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense, supporting systems/tools, integrations
- Solid understanding of the underlying Costpoint and Deltek TE data and cross functional concepts
- Perform quarterly patch testing and user support of Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense
- Collaborate closely with project managers and business stakeholders on system implementations/upgrades and data analysis migrations
- Work closely with users to understand requirements, document and communicate with the project manager and assist from cradle to grave
- Participate with mapping activities during data migrations
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements, specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Support upgrades/system integrations through testing and troubleshooting prior to application of system changes.
- Assist with development of new custom procedures to enhance integration
- Maintain system configuration per accounting/finance requirements after approval
- Monitor overnight scheduled processes and reporting table publishing.
- Assists with maintenance of pool and rate tables.
- Provide first class customer support, for internal and external customers.
- Ability to interface/integrate Costpoint with multiple other databases
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and shifting priorities
- The ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 10+ years of financial systems experience preferably on government contracting software
- 8+ years of experience with Deltek / Costpoint / T&E
- 5+ years of experience with Deltek Materials Module
- 5+ years of experience with Windows Remote Desktop Connection
- 10+ years of SQL development in Oracle and SQL server databases
- Experience in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and be able to handle competing demands and fluid requirements while providing high-quality customer support to the enterprise, including quick-response for mission-critical systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with IBM Cognos Tools
- Experience with SAP data extraction
Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act:
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Posting ID: 602062956Posted: 2021-01-26