Nidec/KB Electronics is seeking a Packer for its' manufacturing facility located in Coral Springs, Fl.
Training will be provided. A minimum of 3 months experience working in a manufacturing environment as a Packer or similar position required.
• Perform setup of all related paperwork (Instruction manuals and other literature).
• Monitor work performance relative to expectations and maintain production workflow.
• Perform parts inventory duties including counting parts and units.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Ensure equipment and tools are in good working order.
• Ensure all the machinery are producing product to the company’s quality standards.
• Perform material transfer transactions utilizing the I Series system.
• Follow verbal and written work instructions.
• Maintain a written record of jobs, quantity, and time expended as required.
· Perform all other assigned duties
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in this environment is moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be working in the typical conditions of a manufacturing environment occasional exposure to manufacturing fumes, airborne particles or by-products. The employee must comply with the assigned location requirements including but not limited to safety glasses, closed toed shoes as required by facility safety policies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to maintain stationary positions,
operate, prepare, inspect equipment, etc. The employee must frequently position self, move and transport up to
50 pounds. The employee must be able The vision requirements include: close vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust, focus and the ability to differentiate colors.