We are seeking a General Cleaner to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Keep building in clean and orderly condition
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms, removal of trash, vacuuming and mopping floors daily.
- Daily removal of all fingerprints and smudges on entrance doors and glass surfaces
- Organize custodial closets and space
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Ability to use a backpack vacuum as needed.
- Weekly high/low dusting of buildings
- Replacing all supplies such as soap, paper towels, toilet paper etc.
- Keep track of and order supplies as needed
- Will be responsible for making sure building is locked and secured at the end of each shift
- Previous experience in cleaning or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Hours are Mon-Fri 630-930
A company seeking to hire experienced individuals with a chance for advancement at other locations that I manage.
Posting ID: 563200739Posted: 2021-01-26