75,000+ in the first year
If you love people and love to make a difference in their lives all while doing what you love then this may be the perfect position for you. If you are interested in a big life where you have an opportunity for growth, expansion and your income is in your control, then we may be the organization for you.
We are one of the top producing Real Estate teams in Tucson with an aggressive internet lead generation system that will help you achieve your financial goals.
If you are experienced, or you are looking to get into the business you came to the right place. Our extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies, and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Lead sources and systems.
- Leverage and support
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training program.
- Advanced mentoring on a daily/weekly basis.
- Quick Response
- Follow up - High Level
- Contact potential sellers & Buyer to schedule presentations.
- Work directly with listing clients to price, stage, and market homes.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities to create new business as needed.
- Work alongside Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing.
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments and close for buyer agency agreements.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with the mortgage lenders.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents, and/or home sellers.
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Write and submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee the entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Provide buyer clients with pricing information and market research.
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that the lead agent is involved and informed – Promote the team concept.
- Keep the lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails and update notes in CRM).
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Enjoys talking on the phone and can convert lead inquiries into appointments.
- Follow up.
- Always has a professional demeanor.
- Strong ability to communicate through both forms of oral and written communication.
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies.
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
The Jones Real Estate Team powered by Keller Williams Southern Arizona
Keller Williams Realty is the number #1 Real Estate company in North America with over 180,000 agents and is recognized as an industry leader for technology, training, and coaching. The Jones Real Estate Team is recognized as one of the top teams in Tucson, ranking in the top 17 out of over 7,200 agents. Join our fast-growing team and be part of the future of a Real Estate.
Posting ID: 601196164Posted: 2021-01-22