Pay rate: 40$/hour
Gaithersburg,MD ( Onsite after CoVID restrictions are lifted)
6 Months with possible extension
One of the Kelly's pharmaceutical client is looking for a Software Engineer to join their Science and Enabling Units IT Solution Delivery Team. This role requires someone that code on a daily basis, is self-motivated, and has a passion for development. They will rely on you to bring your technical acumen to help the team continue to deliver world class solutions.
A person in this role must have deep technical skills, along with the ability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies in a fast-paced environment. Here are a few skills we are looking for in a person for this role –
• Expertise in application development (Windows and Web) is a core requirement for this position. Proficiency with relevant programming languages such as VB.Net or C#
• Experience with REST APIs and general API design and usage
• Thorough understanding of database architecture and experience in creating normalized databases
• Experience working with relational databases, understanding of NoSQL and graph databases.
• Developing automated solutions for the requirements that are generated by Software Leads and Project Managers.
• Ability to learn complex work flows that may deal with scientific data in large quantities.
• Ability to communicate system related information to stakeholders.
• Problem solving skills through research, brainstorming or group discussion.
Here are a few good to have skills –
• Knowledge of .NET Core AWS Lambda Function development (C#/Python) is a plus
• Experience with networking instruments that produce discreet or continuous data.
• Exposure to biopharmaceutical R&D systems and data structures
• Experience working with a multi-national project team
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems
Minimum 3 years’ experience with Masters
Minimum 5 years’ experience with Bachelors
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]