This is a Direct Hire position to join a great team! (Will work remotely until cleared to return to the office in Herndon, VA).
• 3-5 years Billing Analyst experience
• Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
• Highly preferred to be familiar with CloudCheckr Account Configuration
• Experience providing customer service internally and externally
• Experience with Cloud Billing processes
• Manage competing demands and competing priorities to achieve deadlines
• Proficient in MS Office Suite with intermediate or better MS Excel skills
• Advanced MS Excel skills to include proficiency in using Pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
• Excellent verbal, written communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Excellent customer service skills. Ability to interact in a positive manner with internal and external customers
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to complete multiple tasks within critical deadlines
• Ability to work independently
• Government Contracts experience preferred
• Ability to operate computer and related equipment and general office equipment
• Ability to understand verbal/written instructions
• Experience with MS Dynamics NAV
• Experience with Cloud billing structure
• Analytical thinking and are capable of problem solving
• Experience with Cloud Billing Tools, i.e. CloudCheckr
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Analyze Cloud Accounts profitably on monthly basis
• Ensure Cloud billing tool is correctly configured and pricing out cloud utilization properly.
• Provide detailed reporting of profitability on monthly basis for each Cloud Service offered by provider to ensure proper monthly revenue.
• Manage relationship with Cloud provider to ensure that proper Discounts are being provided accurately on monthly basis.
• Review Cloud profitability to ensure that Reserved Instances purchased by DLT have be properly priced out to the customer monthly.
• Provider primary point of contact for all non-technical questions
• Internal Profitability Reporting
• External Utilization Reporting
• Other job-related duties as assigned
Daily Work Activities and Context
• Analyze and update Cloud billing summary files
• Work with DLT Operations to resolve provider account issues
• Manage inter-departmental information flow with Sales and Accounting
• Assist with customer invoicing as required
• Create and analyze Monthly Contract Revenue Summaries for Monthly Revenue Recognition
• Manage project accounting internal and external email correspondence
• Perform Ad Hoc analysis
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]