Supervise and coordinate activities of workers concerned with shipping, receiving, storing or picking materials, supplies, equipment or parts in the Warehouse by performing required duties.
KEY OUTCOMES (KPI’S) OUTCOMES
- OUTCOME: Ensure efficiency and motivated employees engaged in the movement of goods within the AZ facility
- Plan and analyze work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staffing levels, to ensure that activities are performed effectively, and to respond to fluctuating workloads.
- Trace history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records.
- Recommend remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
- Review work throughout the work process and at completion, in order to ensure that it has been performed properly2
- OUTCOME: Meet or exceed established goals (on-time shipping and LPH)
- Monitor workload to ensure staff is properly allocated
- Assist areas that are understaffed and communicate with Manager any potential risks
- Set standard for picking and errors per thousand (EPT) targets
- Respond to CAFs (three types: shipping, releasing, and picking) and assist with root cause and corrective action
- OUTCOME: Promote a culture of Continuous Improvement
- Recommend and implement measures to improve WHSE methods, equipment performance, quality of product and safety of staff.
- Ensure all training documents and work instructions are documented and up to date.
- Find and eliminate waste in process; reduce opportunity for error
- Run a daily shift start meeting with all team members to communicate any information the warehouse needs to know.
- OUTCOME: Lead employees and ensure employees in their area are trained properly
- Perform the same work duties as those whom you supervise, and/or perform more difficult or skilled tasks or assist in their performance.
- Rewarding and disciplining employees including recommending employment termination actions
- Address personnel complaints and resolve issues as necessary
- Assist with mid-year and annual performance evaluations.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- OUTCOME: Ensure all employees follow company safety policies and procedures within the facility each day
- Demonstrate equipment operations, work, and safety rules.
- Ensure staff follows safety protocols at all times
- Maintains high level of quality for product and customer appearance
- Keeps warehouse in order and clean
5) OUTCOME: Must meet mandatory requirements:
- Participation in maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Values are aligned with Kem Krest is a cultural fit
- Displays good work ethic by routinely conducting value added activities approved by your supervisor
- Must be able to lift up to and no more than 40 pounds
- Any and all other duties assigned
REMOVES UNDER PERFORMERS
TREATS PEOPLE WITH RESPECT
EFFICIENCY OF EXECUTION
ORGANIZATION & PLANNING
CALM UNDER PRESSURE
FOLLOWS THROUGH ON COMMITMENTS
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
ENTHUSIASM/ABILITY TO MOTIVATE
SETS HIGH STANDARDS
OPEN TO CRITICISM/OTHER IDEAS
HOLDS PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE
KNOWLEDGE OF THE INDUSTRY
As a team we pledge to be customer focused, solutions driven. Our workplace embraces fun and celebrates achievement. We invest in people. We employ those that share our passion, mission and work to enrich our business model. We understand that each member of the team is a representative of our organization. We foster an environment that allows for expression of ideas and creativity. We serve our communities and manage our organization through the principles of servant leadership. We maintain a “Customer First / Associate First” philosophy.
Kem Krest is a leading provider of Total Program Management for our customers through Supply Chain, Fulfillment and Aftersales Solutions. We have annual sales of more than $500 million and 30 years of experience servicing OEM customers.
Kem Krest has 10 locations in the US and Canada - Elkhart IN, Bristol IN, Brighton MI, Fowlerville MI, Pleasant Prairie WI, Phoenix AZ, Las Vegas, NV, Oakville, Ontario, Canada and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Our employees are key to the company's success and vital to its promise - "Customer Focused, Solutions Driven." Our culture supports rapid growth and excellence in Total Program Management.
As a team, we pledge to be customer focused and solutions driven. Our workplace embraces fun and celebrates achievement. We invest in people. We employ those who share our passion, mission and work to enrich our business model. We understand that each member of the team is a representative of our organization. We foster and environment that allows for expression of ideas and creativity. We serve our communities and manage our organization through the principals of servant leadership. We maintain a “Customer First / Associate First” philosophy.
• Competitive Pay
• Healthcare Insurance Coverage Plans
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Matching 401k program
• Profit Sharing Program
• Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) and Paid Holidays
• Tuition Assistance of up to $5,000 annually
• Company Parties & Events and a focus on fun
Posting ID: 567217273Posted: 2021-01-22