Are you looking for a position with an established, award-winning industry leader?
Do you have service experience in the HVAC industry and a
desire to take that experience to the next level?
Up to $5K sign-on bonus!
Due to growth, we are seeking experienced, motivated HVAC Service Technicians for the DC Metro area Sterling and Rockville
We are proud to offer:
• Competitive base salary
• Commission and bonus opportunities to get you to a 6 figure income
• Medical, dental, vision, disability and accident insurance. 401K with matching funds
• Excellent on-going training programs
• Growth opportunities
• Friendly, consistent and stable work environment
Our Technicians are responsible for servicing all system issues on time and to the customer's satisfaction. These service specialists will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing customer systems, performing scheduled maintenance, and suggesting and performing system improvements, modifications, etc. to current customers. Our HVAC positions have working conditions that expose you to various weather conditions and may require you to occasionally work outside normal working hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• High school diploma/GED
• 3+ years successful experience as a service and repair technician in the HVAC industry
• NATE certification a plus – we pay for experience
• Superior troubleshooting and repair skills
• Self-starter with ability to work with little supervision
• Customer-service oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Clean driving record
• Must submit to a drug screening and background check
For over 30 years, Donmar Heating, Cooling and Plumbing has been a top HVAC contractor in Virginia and Maryland. We’ve provided service to tens of thousands of customers over the years, and our business continues to grow primarily through referrals from satisfied home and business owners. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, the majority of our technicians must hold NATE certification, the HVAC industry’s premier credential. NATE-certified contractors are simply the best at what they do, and we supplement their extensive knowledge with ongoing professional development seminars and workshops. Learn more at www.donmarcompany.com.
If you are looking for an opportunity with a stable, growing company, email your resume and cover letter or feel free to call us at (703) 435-0205. Want to relocate to the DC area? We can help with that!
We are also hiring ENTRY LEVEL positions as well. Paid training for the right candidates with good driving record, neat appearance and fair english language skills. Willingness to learn and work hard to get ahead will have you earning a good income in a short time.