IMMEDIATE opportunity for an administrative expert to join the team of a state-of-the-art facility in Baltimore City. The Site Coordinator will be responsible for creating and maintaining a tracking system of imported vehicles. Ideal candidates will possess a mastery of Microsoft Excel and a passion for the automotive industry.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support, including mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying
- Screens incoming email and sorts it into categorized folders
- Verify invoices and orders to reduce errors
- Answer stakeholder inquiries
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Run company’s errands; such as to post office and office supply store
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Update IT equipment
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation, and written
- Integration – joining people, processes, or systems
- Resource management
- A working understanding of international cooperation and cultural differences
- Expert knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook a must
- Comfortable communicating on the phone, instant messenger, and email
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Founded in 1978, Kennedy Services is one of Maryland’s oldest independent, woman-owned staffing services. Over 40 years later we are committed to our original mission to empower clients, talent and community through our service. It is this drive to improve the lives of those with whom we work that serves as our vision.
Our people are the greatest contributor to our success and we attribute our growth to the quality and dedication of our employees. Simply put, we built our business one outstanding employee at a time and we work tirelessly to do the same for our clients. Over 40 years’ industry experience has enabled us to refine our recruiting and staffing processes to place the best candidates in our clients’ most difficult positions. Over the years we have staffed (temp, temp-to-perm, and direct hire) employees of varied skill sets and professions, regularly demonstrating the flexibility necessary to meet the unique needs of each client. Today we serve employers in both the public and private sectors by sourcing and placing talent that facilitates their growth.
As a woman-owned minority business headquartered within Baltimore’s Empowerment Zone, Kennedy Services is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise with the States of Maryland and Virginia, and the City of Baltimore. This status provides increased government contracting opportunities for our client partners, making us an ideal teaming partner for any company bidding government jobs requiring minority participation.
Regardless of whether you are seeking employment opportunities or talent acquisition resources, Kennedy’s expertise and experience provide the strategic advantage to get you to your next level.
Posting ID: 599959715Posted: 2021-01-21