Kennelwood Pet Resorts Philosophy: The experiences we create form connections that build trust and confidence.
Safety, Accuracy, Courtesy, Pride, and Accessibility are company values we expect every employee to commit to in their day-to-day role in our culture.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining Guest Services; oversee and is accountable for the operation of the store ensuring maximum safety, sales and profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that guest expectations are exceeded
- Provide a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest
- Maintain outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and other components of Guest Services
- Develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives
- Control/shrink expenses and payroll
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise adjacencies and presentations
- Review department/store trends and recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance of policies and procedures through daily store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits
- Evaluate and react to performance issues
- Actively recruit top performance candidates
- Train and develop employees in all aspects of the business; direct and monitor training and development of store personnel
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned by General Manager
To apply for this position, go to www.kennelwood.com
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 594642097Posted: 2021-01-15