Keno Kozie has been recognized once again, as the “Best IT Outsourcing Provider in Chicago” by The National Law Journal’s Best of Chicago awards. We are the IT partner of choice for law firms across America who entrust their reputation and business to our experienced IT specialist.
This position is available to be a fully remote WFH position permanently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The DMS Engineer will be working with clients to install, upgrade, customize and maintain legal DMS systems in both on-premise and cloud-based environments.
- Design, implement and configure core DMS and optional applications (IDOL/RAVN, WCS, SPM. TM)
- Perform data analysis, gather and document user and functional requirements
- Develop and execute test scripts
- Troubleshoot and test server and workstation implementations
- Perform system administrative functions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the following Technical Environments:
- iManage Work DMS applications (Work Server, WCS, IDOL, RAVN, Mobility, Work 10, FileSite, DeskSite, EMM, Share, OffSite, WorkSite Web)
- Workspace generation/modification tools (native and third-party)
- Authentication methods and SSO integration
- Document import/export via native and third-party tools, and client-side third-party integration.
- 5 + years working with DMS systems
- 2 + years’ experience with core iManage server applications version 9.x and above, desktop clients, IDOL/RAVN, etc.
- Must have a working knowledge of Windows Server, SQL, Active Directory, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with iManage Share, SPM, TM, third-party add-ons/integrations (server, cloud, and client-based applications) and programming concepts are beneficial.
- Bachelor Degree in an IT-related major
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
KENO KOZIE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Diversity and inclusion matter to us here at Keno Kozie Associates. We celebrate our differences and advocate an environment where everyone feels included. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, Veteran status or any other protected group status. Our differences make us better, stronger and more successful. Equal employment opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensations, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 597837203Posted: 2021-01-25