Job DescriptionClinical Training Specialist Home Health - Physical Therapist Full-time Bolingbrook, IL
Reports to: Manager Clinical Education- Home Health
Direct/In-Direct Reports: N/A
The position will train, coach, assess, and evaluate the abilities and proficiency of clinicians on the home health team. The primary responsibility of this person is to ensure that ATI clinical standards are met or exceeded by working with the education coordinator and the clinical management team within the agency. This includes office and field training, shadowing, assessment, and feedback to the clinician's performance. The position will also have clinical field responsibility when not training. The ideal individual will have strong communication skills and who is extremely customer-focused and has a strong clinical background. The ideal candidate is well-organized, has a great attitude, and truly thrives within a fast-paced environment
- Implements on-boarding for new clinical team members
- Communicates performance of clinicians, identifying gaps and coordinating with management to execute developmental plans.
- Collaborates with Compliance to ensure all quality metric components and regulatory guidelines are being met
- Direct training of existing and new clinicians to meet ATI standards.
- Provides evaluations of clinicians and recommendations for clinical improvement.
- Performs clinical field care as needed
- Provides on-call weekend or evening coverage as necessary
* The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Bachelor's degree in allied health profession or related field
- Nursing or therapy degree with active state licensure for where care is being assessed and performed
- At least 2 years of clinical professional experience
- Specialized certification or advanced degree
- 2 years experience in training, training development/design and adult learning theory
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Action Oriented;
- Building Effective Teams;
- Career Ambition;
- Comfort around Higher Management;
- Command Skills;
- Conflict Management;
- Customer Service Skills;
- Dealing with Ambiguity;
- Drive for Results;
- Microsoft Office;
- Organize and manage multiple priorities;
- Interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Problem solving;
- Team player;
- Time management;
- Timely decision making; and
- Commitment to company values.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Active state licensure for where care is being assessed and performed
Posting ID: 608311695Posted: 2021-02-23