The Operations Team at KeyGlee hires Top Performers only. If you're looking for a company that assures vertical growth, cultivates a positive environment, and challenges you daily, apply now. KeyGlee is committed to upholding and protecting high standards and as a whole is thoroughly team driven. We don't want cogs in the wheel. We want employees that make significant impacts inside the office and in their communities.
Job Description: Lead the growth of our company by recruiting and hiring only the highest performers in the field.
- Health Package - 100% Vision and Dental COVERED and 60% Medical COVERED
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
- Life Insurance Options available
- Positive culture that values hard work and relationships
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community
- Company events
- Clean - Drug Free Workplace
- Punctuality: Arrive on time every time
- Computer Literacy
- Type 45 WPM++
- Well versed in Microsoft Word or Google Suite (Especially Excel)
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Zoom, and online meeting platform skills
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates and advising managers
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Say hi to our HR Director, Tori Cruz. Send her a pdf format resume for reviewal. The most promising candidates will be carefully selected for introduction calls followed by in person interviews.
HR Director: Tori Cruz
***KeyGlee supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
***Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
KeyGlee! We are a real estate investment company specializing in wholesaling company based out of Tempe AZ. At KeyGlee, our streamlined platform and powerful technology privileges us to give homeowners a fair and honest offer for their home. Our company has helped thousands of home buyers and sellers in the state of Arizona and we are growing at a rapid pace. Come join the number 1 wholesale company in the US.
MAKE AN IMPACT:
KeyGlee is fortunate enough to help and support charities in the USA and across the globe while being extremely active in our local Phoenix community. Our team is passionate about giving back and lending a hand to those in need.
Posting ID: 599083690Posted: 2021-01-26