AMS Glendale - Glendale, AZPosition Type:
Full TimeEducation Level:
High SchoolSalary Range:
$14.00 - $19.00 HourlyTravel Percentage:
Admin - ClericalAcademies of Math and Science 2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year 2018 Runner-Up Reader's Choice Awards: Best Place to Work School Registrar Start Immediately
Location: 4520 W Glendale Ave., Glendale, AZ, 85301
Academies of Math and Science is a fast-growing, high-performing charter school network dedicated to serving low-income communities. You can learn more about or organization and company culture at our website.
The Registrar will support the operations of the campus, reporting to the Network Office. The Registrar is responsible for maintaining student data accuracy, student enrollment and attendance reporting, and student cumulative file management. Essential Duties & Accountabilities
- Responsible for the registration and withdrawal of students
- Requests records for new students transferring from other schools
- Provides student records to other schools upon request
- Evaluates and verifies documentation submitted as required for enrollment
- Responsible for the collection and entry of student data into SIS system
- Responsible for monitoring interest, applications and registrations
- Maintains automated (and manual) student records; generates auditing reports, attendance sheets and class lists
- Facilitate 45-Day Screening Report process
- Maintains grade and attendance databases
- Collects daily data pertinent for attendance report submission/transmission as required by the ADE, as well as for daily, weekly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Prints report cards by grading periods and files in student cumulative file
- Provides information and assistance to new students and their parents including tours and enrollment process
- Maintains all room assignments and class caps as directed
- Ensures all appropriate programs are entered to a student profile in SIS (NCLB, EL, etc.)
Why work for us?
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Google, Zoom, etc.
- Ability to remain self-directed as well as independently seek out answers to questions
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Ability to learn new software programs as needed
- Ability to constantly review policies and procedures to increase efficiency
- Must demonstrate an extremely high regard for confidential and sensitive information
- Analyze data for campus needs
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement (with employer contributions), PTO, and disability and life insurance
- Supportive, collaborative culture with incredible coworkers and leaders
- Comprehensive training, follow-up coaching, PD, and professional learning communities
- Extensive opportunities for career mobility/advancement as our schools and network continue to grow and expand to new areas
- The chance to truly make a difference in the lives of children who may not otherwise have access to a high-quality education
- ?Compensation: $14.00 - $19.00 an hour, DOE + Performance Bonus.
Interested in pursuing an AMS career?
Apply in 5 minutes through the link below. Please include the following in PDF or Word format:
1. A detailed resume describing your experience and data-supported accomplishments.
2. A cover letter showcasing your written communication skills and demonstrating your alignment with the AMS mission and competencies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to obtain and hold a valid IVP Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card at all times
- The incumbent in this position will be required to pass a criminal history background check
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
Posting ID: 598908232Posted: 2021-01-13