KGO is an independent project management firm that has been a leader in the commercial real estate management field for over a decade. We are a young, dynamic, and growing firmlooking for new team members who love what they do and want to grow with us. Our services include: Project/Construction Management, Change Management, Relocation Management, and Development Support Services.
We are seeking a contract Project Manager (position may lead to a full-time position)
Senior Project Manager Position in Baltimore, MD
- 10 + years experience in Construction Management/Project Management
- Strong infrastructure experience to include civil, site work
- Strong experience with MEP projects
- Construction Manager or Senior Facility manager used to leading major rehab and existing building capital projects. EXPERIENCE WITH LARGE SCALE COLD STORAGE BENEFICIAL
- Design background (beneficial)
- Programming/Scope Management experience
- Proven ability with client communications
- 4-year degree and/or project management certification
- Construction management skills:
- Ability to review engineering drawings
- Ability to create project budgets and schedules; manage and track TI disbursements
- Ability to perform building due-diligence evaluations
- Ability to forecast and track construction costs through the life of the project and provided variance reports as needed.
- Familiar with accrual-based accounting methods.
- Project management skills:
- Ability to speak the language of Project Management (GC, MEP, RFQ, RFP, RFI, LOI, COI, LEED, VE, TI)
- Ability to produce reports, evaluation comparisons, summaries, meeting minutes
- Ability to read, comment, and advise clients on, construction documents, contracts, agreements, proposals, etc.
- Ability to work with demanding clients, landlords, architects, engineers, GCs, and vendors (i.e. A/V, low voltage cabling, signage, security, telephones, movers, LEED, furniture, etc.)
- Ability to write RFPs for AV, Commissioning, Design, Construction, Furniture, Moving, Data Cabling, Signage, etc.
The ideal candidate for this position at KGO is someone who is
- Highly organized
- Self-starter who will be part of a program team but will work largely independently
- Able to see a challenge as an opportunity
- Calm in stressful situations
- Looking to be part of a company that believes in the importance of enjoying what you do
- Safety experience (OSHA preferred)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 596659704Posted: 2021-01-21