WGTS 91.9 is a Federal Communications Commission licensed noncommercial radio station owned and operated by Atlantic Gateway Communications, Inc., a federally recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
The Donor Care Communications Associate role focuses on effective communication with donors and on maintaining an accurate database. This is a part-time position Monday - Thursday 12:30pm-5:30pm (20hrs per week). This position is the first point of contact for those reaching out to our Donor Care department through many communication channels. This position also conducts outgoing communication. As the departments first point of contact for donors, this person must always represent the organization in a clear, caring, and encouraging way – spoken and written. As a database specialist the person in this position must maintain a high-degree of accuracy at all times. All work is approached with a high-level customer service mindset.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for understanding and staying current with all facets of high-level customer service knowledge and ability.
- Responsible for carefully protecting donor’s personal information and follows security procedures precisely.
- Works as the primary point of contact in the Donor Care office for donors. Interacts with donors hourly using varied communication channels such as phone, email, hard copy letters, website chat, text message, and face to face.
- Monitors incoming inquiries in real time, manages the flow of these inquiries ensuring that they are responded to the same day they arrive, whether personally or through another Donor Care team member.
- Throughout the course of communication with donors, listens to donors and often prays with them building relationships with them for the organization.
- Prepares and presents various reports as requested on efficiency, response times, points of pain and their resolution. Also prepares donor database reports.
- Tracks communication with donors in database software.
- Verifies and updates the personal data of new and existing donors.
- Conducts database and donation processing functions such as filing of monthly reconciled donor reports and statements, processing mailings and donations.
- Contributes to the broader WGTS team effort to encourage our listeners to take one step closer to Christ.
- Serves on various committees for the organization.
- Supports station activities on and off the premises.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate degree and 3 or more years of related work experience required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated administrative experience supporting a team in a fast-paced environment with a large work load.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills.
- Superior command of English grammar and spelling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong presentation skills.
Mathematical and Technology Skills
- Basic computational skills using a calculator.
- Working knowledge and application of Microsoft 365, including Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of donor database software.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- A demonstrated ability to lead others with proven ability to influence at all levels.
- The ability to work on a team and independently.
- An impeccable attention to detail and reliability.
- Must have and maintain a driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Posting ID: 599931291Posted: 2021-01-16