F&B Shift Lead
The Dining Room Attendant is responsible for assisting the service staff in maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of guest dining areas and restaurant beverage stations. When necessary this position will be required to work as a cashier, it either being to cover breaks or an entire shift. While performing the duties of this position, the team member is required to have and maintain a positive demeanor and pleasant attitude towards all guests and team members.
- Ensure compliance with the applicable Tribal, Federal and other laws and gaming regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle policies and procedures.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of guest services by properly listening and responding to guest and team member concerns and questions.
- Wipe tables and seats with dampened sanitized cloths and replace dirty tablecloths.
- Set and maintain tables with clean linen, condiments and silverware.
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
- Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture or equipment in the food service areas and sweep, mop or vacuum floors.
- Make coffee and refill dispensers.
- Replenish clean linen, silverware, glassware and dishes in assigned areas.
- Supply service bars with missing food items, beverages or utensils.
- Assist guests with requests such as; ice water, milk, butter, condiments, utensils, tableware, etc.
- Transfer food, supplies and dishes between food venues using carts.
- Run errands and deliver food orders to offices.
- Greet guests and provide quick, attentive, friendly and professional service while maintaining a positive demeanor and pleasant attitude.
- Promptly and professionally handle guest issues and communicate problems and concerns to management.
- Maintain knowledge of and provide guests with information about menus, promotions, programs and various gaming options such as Slots, Poker and Bingo.
- When necessary will be required to work as a cashier.
- When working as a cash handling team member, all requirements/job duties from a cashier/ server will apply. Must take out till from Cage and turn in till at end of shift. Must balance out and turn in any cash equivalent slips with balance sheet attached to the Revenue Audit drop box.
- Demonstrate and promote KLECH core values and MAD skills.
- Manage and maintain security of confidential information entrusted to position.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all required training as assigned.
- Monitor compliance with Federal currency transaction reporting requirements, Title 31 requirements and IRS Currency Transaction Reports and property established Anti-Money Laundering policies. Maintain accurate MTL, MIL, CTR and SAR as needed.
- The essential functions listed above are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities pertinent to this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements to Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred.
- Restaurant experience, preferred.
- Guest service experience, preferred.
- Strong communication skills in English both written and oral. Spanish or other language skills a plus.
Qualified Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas Members and qualified Native American preference is observed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with the General Manager, Directors, Managers and all staff.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, stressful environment.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and multi-task.
- Ability to have strong critical thinking, analytical and guest service skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude with strong organizational qualities.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Ability to understand complex instructions and material.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers of all levels.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and demonstrate teamwork.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to follow and comply with established Casino guest service programs.
- While performing the duties of this position, the team member is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, push, pull, bend for extended periods; reach with hands and arms; talk and listen on a regular basis.
- The team member must be able to concentrate for prolonged periods.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- The team member must be able to communicate effectively in person or using telecommunications equipment.
- The team member must have the hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to operate a keyboard, touch-screen display, telephone and calculator.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Casino floor and normal office setting.
- Frequent walking and standing in a smoke filled environment and frequent contact with the general public.
- Temperature controlled environment with varying noise levels. May be exposed to high levels of noise throughout the day.
- Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to perform under pressure and work long hours under stressful conditions.
- May be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve issues with difficult guests and extremely irate staff members.
- May be exposed to various types of lighting including, but not limited to: artificial fluorescent lights, flashing lights, strobe lights, multiple colored lights, etc.
- Travel may be required to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to obtain and retain a KTTT Gaming Commission License, including successful completion of background check necessary to obtain and maintain license. Responsible to keep all documents current and valid at all times.
- Must be able to provide authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have access to reliable transportation to commute to and from work.
- Must comply with KLEC handbook, internal policy and procedures, and gaming regulations set within KLEC.
- Must participate in tip reporting program.
Posting ID: 593724463Posted: 2021-01-18