Job Summary: Divine Connect Care is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide efficient and responsive front-line service to people we serve and the organization. The Administrative Assistant will assist in providing a work environment that emulates positive energy, creativity and teamwork among all. This position reports assists the organization with projects, programs and scheduling.
The Administrative Assistant will serve as the first contact for the organization, therefore, professional presence, excellent interpersonal communication skills, responsiveness, and accuracy are needed. This position requires being an outstanding communicator, both orally and in writing. This position requires you to know how to resolve problems quickly and efficiently, and be able to actively seek solutions and resources independently.
- Serve as primary support representative for the office fulfilling client and organization relations
- Screen efficiently and accurately to respond to inquiries (phone, email and in-person) take messages and routing correspondence to appropriate management staff
- Determine management availability and provide reminders to be able to arrange meetings or training's.
- Assist with managing office supplies, equipment and maintenance
- Ability to research, prepare, review and maintain reports and documents
- Bookkeeping and data entry
- Assist with compiling training books and ensure training's is completed.
- Possess and use discretion and good professional judgment
- Greet and assist visitors, determining nature of need, and connecting with appropriate management staff
- Assist Management with scheduling, messages, and basic project assistance as requested
- Quickly gain thorough knowledge of DCCI’s policies and procedures
- Assist in maintaining effective working relationships with DCCI's client families, associates, and the general public
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Education and Experience:
- B.A./B.S. degree in Human Services, Social work, rehabilitation or related field required;
- Two or more years’ experience working in an administrative role
- Experience with The Department on Disability Services (DDS) or Maryland Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) a plus
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Divine Connect Care, Inc. (also known as DCCI) is a Medicaid Waiver Provider under the Department of Disabilities Services (DDS), Government of the District of Columbia that provides In-home Support, Host Home, Respite, IDS, Companion, and Supported Living. DCCI also provides services in Maryland under the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) to include Alternative Living Units known as community support and Personal Supports. DCCI provides the help and support necessary for people with intellectual disabilities or mental illness to live independently in his or her homes and as active citizens in the community. Our dedicated team of professionals at DCCI work to ensure each person receives the very best care and support according to their needs and capabilities.
Posting ID: 563043611Posted: 2021-01-23