Kiddie Academy of Delran is looking for a part time Kitchen Assistant.
The position would be 2 or 3 days a week from 8:30am to 4pm with a half hour break each shift.
The following is a primary list of job responsibilities other duties may be assigned as needed
- Load, run and wash dishes, flatware, pots, pans and other items using dishwashers or by hand using established procedures in compliance with health department regulations.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems to management immediately.
- Ensure that all dish cleaning equipment and supplies are stocked properly.
- Demonstrates regular attendance report to work in uniform at scheduled times.
- Strictly follow established time table.
- Check in with management at the beginning of shift for any needs or problems.
- Inform management of any problems concerning food quality or production control.
- General cleanliness of kitchen ensures that work station and equipment are clean and sanitary.
- Follows “Clean as you work” best practices.
- Continually ensures floors are uncluttered, clean and safe.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen.
- Preform daily weekly and monthly cleaning duties
Posting ID: 549324214Posted: 2021-01-12