Requisition #:CYBER02704 Job Title: Cyber Sec Analyst Hourly Location:Shaw Air Force Base (AFB), South Carolina Clearance Level: Active DoD - Secret Required Certification(s):IAT III certification and associated Continuing Education Certification,CEH Certified **Selected applicantsmay be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. ** SUMMARY: This contract effort provides non-personal defensive cyberspace operations support to the Defensive Cyberspace Operations Division (DCOD), U.S. Army Regional Cyber Center - Southwest Asia (USARCC-SWA). The DCOD environment includes any hardware, software, application, tool, system, or network used by the Government, whether developed, leased, or commercially purchased. Work includes current and new systems at various lifecycle stages, and any future applications/systems not currently identified. DCO services are required to defend against unauthorized activity on all Army assets residing on the NIPRNet, SIPRNet, CENTRIXS, JWICS, and any authorized CENTCOM Coalition computer network. This includes activities from external hackers who may attempt to gain unauthorized access, insider threats attempts for unauthorized access, and policy violations that may impact network security and operations. Work is required to continue performance during peace, crisis, hostilities, and war operations. DUTIES: * Capture and perform initial analysis on captured volatile data, log data, captured network traffic data, etc. to identify any immediate intrusion related artifacts which in turn will allow immediate defensive countermeasures to be implemented.
* Develop necessary procedures or scripts to identify such data.
* Immediately upon capture of volatile data and/or power down of each individual system, in conjunction with Army Cyberspace Operations and Integration Center/Forensic Malware Analysis/Regional Cyber Center (ACOIC|FMA|RCC) request, coordinate the shipment of original forensic evidence (hard drive, USB drive, etc.) to ACOIC G33 DCO FMA for forensic imaging. Individual files identified or suspected of being malicious will be sent by e-mail in one of several formats to the G33 DCO FMA distribution list, who will in turn analyze the files by automated malicious code analysis and/or by static analysis/dynamic analysis/reverse engineering performed by G33 DCO FMA malware analysts.
* Works and interacts with other DCO professionals internal and external to Army Cyber Command, with Law Enforcement and Counter Intelligence LNO's, and intelligence professionals as a technical specialist to understand higher-level adversary capability.
* Document, update and enhance processes and procedures by producing training materials, standards documents and reports. Qualifications Education and Certifications: * Bachelors Degree with appropriate IAT III certification and associated Continuing Education Certification.
* CEH Certified Background Needed and Years of Experience: * 3+ Years of Experience with a solid background in Defensive Cyber Operations. WORKING CONDITIONS: Contractor site with 10%+ travel possible. Shift-work with up to 60 hours of support required per week. Possible off-hours work to support cybersecurity events and threat response. General office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are not hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Strength Demands: Sedentary - 10 lbs. Maximum lifting, occasional lift/carry of small articles. Some occasional walking or standing may be required. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met. Physical Requirements: * Stand or Sit
* Repetitive Motion
* Use Hands / Fingers to Handle or Feel
* Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, or Crawl
* Talk or Hear
* Push or Pull
* Climb (stairs, ladders) or Balance (ascend / descend, work atop, traverse) *** About Us! Agile Defense is an Information Technology Solutions provider committed to partnering with our customers to deliver the highest level of service to our customers. We provided Information Technology (IT) services to the U.S. Government, including several United States Civil agencies and various branches within the U.S. Department of Defense. Agile Defense has established a solid reputation of partnering with our customers to deliver innovative IT solutions with our "Listen. Think. Innovate." philosophy. At Agile Defense, we know that our employees are our most important asset. We believe in our responsibility to our fellow employees, customers, company, and to our country. We promote teamwork, integrity, and creativity; we expect our fellow employees to also live these values. Agile Defense, Inc. does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.