MUST BE ABLE TO WORK BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 6:30AM -6:30PM
- Must meet or exceed DSS requirements for Teacher/Care Giver.
- Minimum of Early Childhood Education Certification and 2 years experience
- Team Player and Positive working relationship is a must.
- Familiar with DSS Requirements, Regulations, and Developmentally Appropriate Activities for young children.
- First Aid and CPR current.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Previous management position with a quality preschool or child care center is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Maintains Kids ‘R’ Kids professional attitude and work behavior.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions as determined by the Director.
- Observes all rules and regulations of Kids R Kids and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Maintains professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the training manual.
- Assists in other capacities, as determined by the Director
- Follows the schedule, as determined by the Director
Posting ID: 563779114Posted: 2021-01-24