MUST BE AVAILABLE FULL TIME MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
- Plans and prepares foods in accordance with Kids ‘R’ Kids, state and USDA standards.
- Orders and stocks food and supplies necessary to prepare the planned menus for the number of enrolled children.
- With guidance from the owner or director, modifies menus for children with allergies. Documents all modifications and substitutes on posted menu.
- Prepares meals and snacks in such a way that a minimum of nutrients are lost from foods, that ensure foods taste good and look appealing, and that there are ample amounts of foods for children to have additional servings.
- Maintains established standards of sanitation, safety and food preparation and storage as set by Kids ‘R’ Kids International, the local and state health departments; maintains an orderly, sanitary, and safe kitchen.
- If applicable delivers foods from the kitchen to the classrooms ready to be served as suitable for the children's age and development.
- Assures the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identifies equipment needs for food preparation and service and assists in purchasing as needed.
- Completes other assigned duties from the Director or Owner if needed.
Posting ID: 571692715Posted: 2021-01-16