Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our ASPEN program in the northern Virginia area. ASPEN is an IDIQ contract with multiple task orders supporting the intelligence community that focuses on innovation and improving the enterprise global infrastructure engineering service delivery. The program is a portfolio of hundreds of projects funded by numerous customers providing support to the following areas: Enterprise Network Engineering, Enterprise Platform, Endpoint and Collaboration Engineering, IT Analytics, Infrastructure Services, Cloud Hosting and Data Center Services, Field Engineering, Operations & Maintenance, Special Projects, and more. As a team, we architect, develop, engineer, maintain, and provide continuous sustainment of enterprise-level communications in support of the customer's mission worldwide. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI. More About the Role:
CACI seeks a talented Project Manager to join our Network Solutions Operating Group within the Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector. The team delivers solutions that modernize and enable government Information Technology operations. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience as a technical Project Manager
- Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
- Develop the overall project plan and manage project operations
What We Can Offer You:
- Agile Experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Field
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
AspenTE Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.