Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Professional Cement Tanker Truck Driver -
The purpose of this position is to drive, operate and maintain a cement tanker in a safe and professional manner. Cement Tanker Driver will deliver cement to plant sites within the St. Louis Metropolitan area. The driver may be called upon to work extensive overtime as weather and business conditions warrant.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 2+ years experience driving cement tankers with manual transmissions.
- Clean appearance.
- Drug free.
- Valid Class A C.D.L. driver's license with clean 5 year driving record.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Driving to cement and supplement terminals to be loaded and then delivering the load to plant sites within the St. Louis Metropolitan area.
- Interacting regularly with vendors, management, operations, production and quality control personnel.
- Ensuring that loads are delivered to the proper facility and silo.
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspection of the tractor and trailer in accordance with D.O.T. regulations.
- Filling out delivery ticket summaries daily as well as other required paperwork.
- Keeping truck clean.
- Will perform other duties as assigned by management personnel.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- Must be able to read/write/speak English.
- Must be able to work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following Company safety guidelines and following Company policies.
- Must be able to work flexible hours. Hours vary by week.
- Must be able to do moderately strenuous work, ability to lift over 50 pounds and endure long periods of standing/walking as well as continuous strenuous activities such as frequent reaching, bending, or lifting.
- This position is an outdoor position exposed to all weather conditions.
- Must have transportation to get to work on time.
- Must be able to pass a federal Department of Transportation drug screen and physical.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 563231701Posted: 2021-01-22