- Receive hot rolled steel plate off the mill and assist crane operators in transporting to floor laydowns
- Direct activities of crane operators in storage and shipment of plate
- Perform routine equipment inspections accurately according to department guidelines
- Implement daily plans for floor organization based on department schedules and deadlines
- Set-up railcars and trailers in preparation for loading of steel plate for shipments
- Keep accurate and legible records
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintain knowledge of plate storage, movement and all related documentation
- Utilize lean skills to drive for continuous improvement
Shift start: 6:00AM or 6:00PM
Shift length: 12 hours
Requires day, overnight, and weekend availability. Shifts rotate day to night on a weekly basis.
EVRAZ is a leading North American producer of engineered steel products for rail, energy and industrial end markets. They deliver a broad selection of specialty steel solutions to meet customers' demands in the United States and Canada.