Premier Senior Living Community in Round Rock offering assisted living and memory care is seeking friendly, mature individual(s) for Evening and or Weekend Time Concierge hours. Specifically we are looking for coverage M-F from 5pm-8pm and 9am-8pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Concierge is responsible for maintaining the front desk and community during evening and nighttime hours. Maintains a secure environment to all employees and residents.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Familiar with all emergency and safety equipment including security cameras, phones, and life safety systems.
- Secures all areas of the building, checking for open doors and any unusual activity.
- Conducts regularly scheduled rounds in and around the building.
- Responds to emergencies according to Aventine Hills Communities' policies.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Uses proper telephone techniques as required.
- Assists other concierge staff during emergencies.
- Performs housekeeping, floor care, projects or clerical work as assigned.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Aventine Hills Communities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
We offer a competitive hourly wage, full benefits and many more perks!
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally, please apply for immediate consideration.
Posting ID: 597193502Posted: 2021-01-15